This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We're Sorry - it looks like we haven't set up for deliveries in your area yet - but we'd love to get started!
Just give us a call or email to see if we can start up in your area! We can't wait to have you as our customer!
We deliver to your area !!!
Let's get started.....
Just set up your account and sign in! Any questions just give us a call or send an email.
All selections for the upcoming week will be posted on Friday evening at 8:00 PM. Friday at 8:00 PM through Sunday Night at 10:00 PM you may customize your pre-ordered produce boxes and make any changes you like. It's also a great time to scroll through our Marketplace and find Pantry items, eggs & dairy, and many other great items to add to your delivery!
$39.99 Minimum Order
$5.00 Delivery Fee for all Deliveries outside of Sparta, NJ
We look forward to delivering to you!
added to delivery
BEETS - (ORGANIC) GOLDEN 2 LBS. APPROX.
Our Favorite Beet Salad!
3-4 Large Organic Beets (5-6 smaller) - Golden or Red (Mix them for a beautiful presentation!)
Organic Walnuts - handful crushed into small bits
Patience Dried Organic Cranberries - 1 oz. pack
Organic Goat Cheese - Crumbles
Brad's Organic Balsamic Glaze
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Heat Oven to 400 F
2. Cut off ends of Beets (Save the greens for other dishes)
3. Scrub with Vegetable brush to remove any dirt or Beet "hairs" - do not peel (so much nutrition in the skin!)
4. Brush with our Brad's EVO & Bake at 400 F for about 30 minutes +/- depending upon the size of the beets.
5. Take out & allow to cool. Beets should be soft enough for fork to easily slide into but not mushy
6. Slice beets into 1/4 - 1/3 inch slices and arrange on serving plate. If using both Golden & Red arrange in alternating pattern.
7. Sprinkle with Goat Cheese (quantity depends upon your preference - we like just a light sprinkle over the top), Add pack of Patience Dried Organic Cranberries & handful of Crushed Walnuts.
8. Drizzle lightly with our Brad's Organic Balsamic Glaze. Serve
Options: Prepare a bed of Organic Spring Mix or our mixed Organic Microgreens and place Beet salad on top.