This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We're Sorry - it looks like we haven't set up for deliveries in your area yet - but we'd love to get started!
Give us a call or email with any questions. We can't wait to have you as our customer!
We deliver to your area !!!
Let's get started.....
Just set up your account and sign in! Any questions just give us a call or send an email.
All selections for the upcoming week will be posted on Friday evening at 8:00 PM. Friday at 8:00 PM through Monday at 10:00 PM you may customize your pre-ordered produce boxes and make any changes you like. It's also a great time to scroll through our Marketplace and find Pantry items, eggs & dairy, and many other great items to add to your delivery!
We look forward to hearing from you!
added to delivery
CRANBERRIES - (ORGANIC) LOCAL
Cranberry Orange Bread
2 Cups - Organic White Flour
1 Cup - Organic Sugar (white or raw)
1-1/2 Tsp. - Baking Powder
1 Tsp. - Salt
1/2 tsp. - Baking Soda
3/4 Cup - Orange Juice
1 Tblsp. - Grated Organic Orange Peel
2 Tblsp. - Softened Organic Butter (salted or unsalted is fine)
1 - Egg (well Beaten)
2 Cups - Fresh Organic Cranberries
1/2 Cup - Chopped nuts (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 Ft. Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
2. Mix together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt & baking soda in a medium bowl.
3. Gently stir in orange juice, orange peel, butter & egg - mix until well blended.
4. Stir in cranberries ( & nuts if preferred!)
5. Spread evenly in the greased loaf pan & bake for 55 minutes at 350 F
6. Check if done by inserting a toothpick into the center after 55 minutes - if the toothpick comes out clean
the loaf is done. If not - continue to bake for another 5 minutes and check again.
7. Cool on a wire rack for 15 - 30 minutes. Remove from pan and let completely cook before wrapping
NOTE: For a tasty treat at breakfast - slice and lightly toast - then spread with butter or jam!