This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We're Sorry - it looks like we haven't set up for deliveries in your area yet - but we'd love to get started!
Give us a call or email with any questions. We can't wait to have you as our customer!
We deliver to your area !!!
Let's get started.....
Just set up your account and sign in! Any questions just give us a call or send an email.
All selections for the upcoming week will be posted on Friday evening at 8:00 PM. Friday at 8:00 PM through Monday at 10:00 PM you may customize your pre-ordered produce boxes and make any changes you like. It's also a great time to scroll through our Marketplace and find Pantry items, eggs & dairy, and many other great items to add to your delivery!
We look forward to hearing from you!
added to delivery
(Local) All Natural Fresh Multi-Colored Eggs
Green Egg Frittata - No Ham Needed!
2 Tablespoons Organic EVO
1 Tablespoon Organic Pesto
1-2 Chopped Scallions (if n/a onions or leeks work well - finely chopped)
4-5 Large Organic Eggs
1 Cup of firmly packed chopped Organic Greens(chard, baby kale, spinach, spicy mustard greens, arugula -any combination of your favorite greens!)
Salt & Pepper to Taste
Freshly grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano Cheese - Optional
1. Pre-Heat Oven to Broil
2. In a medium size all metal skillet heat the EVO over med-high heat. Add the chopped greens and cook until greens are wilted - stirring often to mix and sauté.
3. While greens are cooking, mix the eggs in a separate bowl with salt & pepper to taste. Add pesto & mix.
4. Lower burner heat to medium and pour egg mixture over greens. Cook for about 3-5 minutes until bottom is lightly browned then transfer to oven for about 2-3 minutes until top puffs up and is lightly browned. Top with freshly grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese
8 Large Organic Eggs
1-2 tablespoon EVO
1 Cup of Organic Ricotta Cheese
1/4 Cup Organic Heavy Cream (save the rest for homemade whipped cream - recipe listed in berry selections!)
1 Cup of Organic Cherry Tomatoes - slice in half
1 Cup of Sliced Organic Mushrooms - any variety or a mix
1 Cup of Organic Fresh or Frozen Peas
1/4 Cup of Shredded Organic Cheese - choose your fav!
1 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Saute mushroom slices in RVO
2. Mix together eggs, salt, heavy cream, ricotta and shredded cheese. Don't over mix ricotta - it will be lumpy. Stir in peas, cherry tomatoes and sautéed mushroom slices. Pour mixture into all metal skillet / pan
3. Lightly sprinkle 1/2 of the freshly grated parmesan cheese over the frittata and bake in a pre-heated 400 F oven for about 35 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil for remaining 3-4 minutes until lightly browned.
Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over frittata and serve with fresh parsley & roasted potatoes (see recipe )