This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We're Sorry - it looks like we haven't set up for deliveries in your area yet - but we'd love to get started!
Just give us a call or email to see if we can start up in your area! We can't wait to have you as our customer!
We deliver to your area !!!
Let's get started.....
Just set up your account and sign in! Any questions just give us a call or send an email.
All selections for the upcoming week will be posted on Friday evening at 8:00 PM. Friday at 8:00 PM through Sunday Night at 10:00 PM you may customize your pre-ordered produce boxes and make any changes you like. It's also a great time to scroll through our Marketplace and find Pantry items, eggs & dairy, and many other great items to add to your delivery!
$39.99 Minimum Order
$5.00 Delivery Fee for all Deliveries outside of Sparta, NJ
We look forward to delivering to you!
added to delivery
KABOCHA SQUASH (ORGANIC)
(Approx. 2 - 3.5 lbs ea. - (See recipe for our Fall Harvest Stew) We will adjust the total price based on actual weight when billing)
Fall Harvest Stew
2 tablespoons EVO
1 tablespoon cumin seeds
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, smashed & minced
1" piece ginger, peeled, diced
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon garam masala
2 cups sweet potato or yams - chopped
1 carrot, chopped
1 parsnip or turnip - chopped
2 cups kabucha squash - chopped
2 cups vegetable stock
1 cup sweet white wine
1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
1 14.5 ounce can whole peeled tomatoes - pureed in blender
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
1. In a large dutch oven heat the oil and fry the cumin seeds until aroma is released, about 1 minute.
2. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and sauté until onion is tender about 3 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add the cumin and coriander powder and garam masala and stir well, cooking until aroma is released, about 1 minute.
4. Add the sweet potato, carrot, parsnip and squash to onion herb mixture and stir well. Add the stock, wine and both cans of tomatoes, stir well and bring to a simmer.
5. Add the black beans and sea salt, return to simmer, cover and allow to cook until squash and carrots are tender, about 1 hour.